Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Abandoned?


I was saddened when a friend brought this (robin's?) nest over to 
our home, just the other day... He had found it on the ground, 
near his garage where it had been built, attached to the door frame.
In a word, he said: "Abandoned!"

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
    along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
    and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
    I will not abandon them."  
(Isaiah 42:16, NIV)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shade of blue - so rich. Its too bad that this nest was abandoned, but sometimes these things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too bad about the abandoned eggs. They are a beautiful color. Will you keep the nest? Hope you and Katie have a great holiday weekend. I recently purchased an Art Doll magazine and I was so happy to see some of your work featured. It was the Dr. Suess issue. I loved your entry. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete