Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday's Whimsy!

It certainly ranks right up there with some of my all-time 
favorite quotes.  I found it years ago in a two-volume set 
of Christina Rossetti's poetry that I picked up at a used bookshop.
  She makes this observation:

"Can anything be sadder than work left unfinished? 
Yes, work never begun." 

I was never very satisfied from the get-go with this guy...
so it's time to put him in the "unfinished, some-other-day-pile!"

Some "whimsy wisdom":  
"Know when to let it go... and move on!"

Gonna have to hustle now, to come up with something for the
ADQ June 15th deadline!  Happy Holy Week Wishes... Daryle

4 comments:

  1. This is so true. I try never to be afraid to drop what I'm doing and try something new. My rationale is for having 'stuff' sitting around is -- maybe I can use this for something else in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they a hoot! I have a stash off these... vintage 50's infant undershirts that I use on my mohair bears.

      Delete