Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Our NEW Gallery is (unofficially) Open!


Use the page link that is directly under our header 
here at Woodstown Whimsies...
SHOP: the Gallery at Woodstown Whimsies
and it will redirect you to a link to the new gallery!

I am hoping to add several more dolls, over the next few days.
"The Keeper of the Dolls" (a Santos cage doll)
"Saint Nicholas" (a late season offer)
"Emily Dickinson" (mixed media doll)
"Angel of Rebirth" (a Santos "re-do" cage doll)
"Forlorn Angel Boy" (just off the worktable!)

At this time I am only able to ship to the 48 contiguous states...
(shipping is included in the price of the doll)

6 comments:

  1. How exciting Daryle, what a wonderful opportunity for your followers to own one of your amazing creations! I hope sometime in the future you will be able to ship outside the U.S. as there is at least one fan eagerly awaiting that day here in Canada :O) Wishing you every success with this new endeavour and very best wishes to you and yours for the New Year. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb... we will figure something out with shipping to "O Canada"... our dear neighbor to the North. Just let me know if you're interested in a particular doll!
      Daryle

      Delete
  2. I like the idea of using the blogger gallery w/ paypal buttons. And can't wait to see the others. Posting on Pinterest helps get some info out there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it!!! I'm quite excited!! Thanks for offering your lovelies through an on line gallery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny... you certainly did, my very first sale! How wonderful is that! I will get "Window to My Heart" in the mail this week, soon! Thank you... Daryle

      Delete