Sunday, June 19, 2011

Art Doll Quarterly Challenge... I'm in!

The spring 2011 issue of Art Doll Quarterly
invites doll-makers to find an unusual bottle
and then incorporate it in the creation of an art doll!
I have challenged my friends at Cloth and Clay Dolls
to join me in this creative venture!
After living in Vermont for twenty-eight years, 
one of the things I miss most are the sugar maples in the fall, 
with a full harvest moon rising over the Green Mountains. 

When I recently came across this wonderful dark amber, 
veined maple leaf bottle at a Goodwill Store (marked $1.99)... 
I knew I had found my bottle for the challenge!   
“Harvest Moon” is dedicated to all those romantics out there, 
who love to sit under the light of the harvest moon! 
Let the challenge begin... Daryle 

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! I can hardly wait to see what you create for the bottle challenge.
    This is a personal invite for you both to come to my blog on Saturday, June 25th, as I am participating in Vanessa Valencia's 'Mad Tea Party' on her 'A Fanciful Twist' blog. I am having three giveaway gifts...so come on over!
    Vanessa has a list of bloggers on her side bar who are participating and you can go to their links from there.
    Cheers!
    Teresa in Cloth and Clay

    ReplyDelete